Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Done!!


I am finally done!! I graduated at the Kuskokwim Campus on May 08, 2009. I had spent the previous year interning at the Akiuk Memorial School in Kasigluk, Alaska. It was a time honored experience and I would like to thank the Akiuk Staff and students for making my stay and learning experience so wonderful. To my iluungaq-s Darlene, Kendra, Magdalene, Betty, Priscilla, Nastasia and others that I did not mention. I want you to do the same. As one of my students wrote for my mentor Sonya "Taking a Test is Like a Bike Crash!", it is not impossible to go through many obstacles to get to your dreams because it is a winding road. Regardless of one bike crash or two, it is fulfilling at the end. Quyana Cakneq! Pingnatugluta, Yuungnaqluta, Kenkakun... Sue

10 comments:

skipvia said...

Congratulations, Sue! This is a great day for all of us--not the least of whom are some very lucky future students of yours. You're going to be an excellent teacher. Thanks for sharing the picture!

Rural Teacher said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!!!!!!I am so proud of you! You give me hope. I am waiting for my son to get a bit bigger but I am still in the race to follow in your footsteps.

KendraKrenz said...

Congratulations Sue! Quyanaq-vaalli qaqiulluten.

KendraKrenz said...

Nani elitnaurustenguuciqsit?

noelstrick said...

I know this is late, but congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us! I am envious but not in a bad way. Your students will be lucky to have you. Wishing you the best!
Noel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.