Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Inspiration/Powerpoint Day 2 Reflection

The other day we made a Powerpoint and an Inspiration document that teaches our students how to make a chart, and how to search on Google. It was so neat, because when I was done with my documents, they didn't look like I even made them. They are so fancy, and so visual that my students will definitely understand the point I'm trying to make.
The one thing I would like to try is to have everyone follow along on the first try and on the second try to have them work on their own projects. I wasn't too impressed with my topic on "George Washington" on my Inspiration project because it was too broad. I should have been more specific, like "George Washington on US Currency" or "George Washington's Early Life" etc.
I am looking forward to using the applications in my classroom, and learning more from this class as well.

No comments: