Friday, August 10, 2007

Week's Reflection

Hi Everyone,
I am so impressed at how much information and technology we were exposed to this week. I think I will be more effective in doing my presentations in other classes as well as teaching in a classroom. Now, it's up to us to keep practicing and using this technology because our students are so computer savvy these days. I also wanted to mention that I saw so many great movies made by all of you.
During this week we have made movies, power points, and discovered websites that are going to be useful in our field of work. I have seen students use the blog system in English classes to share their papers and information. Flickr is going to be so useful in our photo world because it will keep our photos organized and ready to use when we need them.

No comments: