Friday, October 5, 2007

Arrii Has No Email

This is Arrii, and she's in 3rd grade transition. This is when she transitions out of a Yup'ik all-day to English-all day. Anyways, during our after school program she was uninterested in checking her email so she decides to draw a huge face on the board. Sometimes it's good to keep scratch paper and crayons on hand so that kids like her can draw while the bigger kids are checking their email after tutoring.

I wanted to mention how long it took me to make that movie and what flaws after so many revisions I noticed. First of all, I forgot to credit the song I was using in my imovie and it was by Matchbox Twenty "How Far We've Come". Also, I didn't write down Cauline's name in my credits at the end of the show. I had more pictures in it but I had to cut down two or three because I couldn't upload them due to size. It was enjoyable and I had fun putting it together for about five weeks.

1 comment:

skipvia said...

Great photo!

I hope you guys don't think that because I teach a technology course that I don't like crayons, leaf piles, and flat stones for skipping. Drawing on the board is an important rite of childhood.